Should young parents continue study while taking care of little ones?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think studying is a great option. The hours are more flexible as compared to when your are working. You will probably have more time to spend with your children (apart from when preparing for thesis or exam periods). But one thing that is important would be having good time management. I have some friends who found it a struggle as they did not have enough time to complete their readings as they have parent duties to fulfill. That said, they are happy with having more time for their family and the fact that they need not worry about work responsibilities (just their grades).

Read more

I've plenty of friends in university who are either completing their Masters or Bachelors and they have a family at home. Most of them are under 30 and some even have a full-time job. While it can be stressful at times, they say that it is manageable as long as they have their partner's and family's support. They hope that their experience and determination will be an inspiration for their children in the future :)

Read more

Learning should not stop when you have your little bundle of joy. Actually, it is the best time to study when they are younger. That is, if they have alternative childcare arrangement. It is hard to juggle both child and studies. Initially it will be v tough but it will be a sweet success when u graduate and at the same time, able to be at home, to see your child grows. for me, it is a win win situation.

Read more

Very very challenging I'm also doing that,a single mom and i stay alone....it's just so difficult i even regret for registering this year, the workload it's just too much

If you have help from parents/in laws, it could be a bit challenging when you are in the new role

Yes but you should know at the very first that is hard. Fighting 💪

Yes. And it would really nice if your parents/in-laws could help you.

Sure!!! But careful coz its not that easy.

yes even though it os very challenging

Thành viên VIP

I don't know 😂