Seriously I duno why my husband get more and more dumb and I super hate him now. He can argue with me that he is right that he use a dirty pail which I used to soak dirt out from the washing machine and said that he use detergent to clean and use it to withdraw water from the baby bath tub and said that he don't want waste water. I angry and told him not to use that dirty pail and he keep argue back and said that it's clean and he wash it, my son had eczema and I don't want it to affect his skin lo~ am I wrong?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Does he withdraw the bathtub water often for baby? If it's one off incident, can explain to him the importance of different pail as it will be more hygienic. Some guys are quite clueless in this as they might know what the current pail is for. To them a pail's purpose is to just fetch water and nothing else. To make things more clear and direct, use the baby tub to fetch water directly and no contact with dirty pail when it comes to bathing water. My MIL also have hygiene issue. She can go hospital and thought she don't have to bathe because she feel that since she bathe before she went out so no need to bathe, she can even say no need to wash the clothes cos she just wear a short while only. I am not even a hygiene freak but it's common sense that hospital is full of germs how can don't bathe. I even have to ask her to bathe seriously... Luckily her son didn't inherit this and always first thing goes bathe when he come back home.

Read more