Worried mum here

Just sent my boy to school. He's in pre nursery and today is his 2nd day. He was crying when i left him there. I'm so worried but i know it's a phase and he'll adapt soon but it's just so heartbreaking to see him like that.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Totally feel you mama! When I first sent my son to school.. he cried everyday for a week. He would cling on to me at the door and the teacher had to pry him off me, kicking and screaming. It was heartbreaking, I went home and cried. 😅 it slowly got better after a week, then he fell ill, was home for a few days, then the cycle of crying started again! It must have taken him a couple of months to adapt. Hang in there mama, I know it hurts, but baby is growing up!

Read more
2y trước

it's the most heartbreaking moment. i cried when i left. my husband keep saying that it is ok. sigh

I feel you. My ger is going infant care soon. Much as i tot i wanted her to faster go just mths ago, now i really dread that day to come. I know they need to learn, but i really feel the separation anxiety and really worry she cant adapt n keeps crying, making the teachers irritated.

2y trước

Same here. Been feeling so upset dreading the day to come. As much as i am slp deprived, really dun feel like getting separated. Suddenly i just feel like i dun wanna work n just take care of my ger!!