Infant care

Is sending baby to infant care a good idea? Currently I'm a stay home mum but I'm thinking of sending my baby to infant care soon so that I'll havr more time to rest or look for a job.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

It depends on u truly. However I'm an educator so I didn't believe in sending my baby to school this early. Chose to be a stay home mom until she is able to benefit fully from attending school. With subsidies infant care was still unaffordable for our family. So might as well not send. Also the falling sick is inevitable right and i rather care for my sick baby and then breaking routines over and over. Babies and young children need standard routines for regulation so once again i rather not disrupt that, some days send to school some days at home different schedules and styles. Not risking it. It's exhausting but it's paying off now. Baby is progressing so well, almost seven months now and fell sick once at home. But thats about it for now. Ps. Constant and consistent dependence on caregiver (us moms) breeds independence and stability holistically (mood, behaviour, milestone etc). But it comes with a price, our inability to rest and recuperate fully, or sacrificed freedom to work etc 😔 I hope everything goes well for u whatever ur decision

Read more
9mo trước

inflation is real. sure subsidies all but other costs like coming home from work and take outs everyday for a family, unhealthy and exp. taking unpaid leave when all leave, ccl, mc are used up. instances where cab rides are needed chalking up travel costs from school to work to home etc. the actual costs vs affordability. so like this barely can afford groceries, what else good resources and materials for child like books and toys, and dont even start about personal savings and paying insurance. many things to consider honestly. since im confident in raising my child on par with an atas preschool rather thank forking 3k per month or even send to pcf until k2 but ok ok curriculum, i chose this choice lor. Less luxurious life but holistic care. And more time with baby🥲