Dr Jessie phoon from KKH

Any reviews on dr Jessie phoon from KKH?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Jessie is fantastic! Genuinely concerned & dedicated doctor. She safely delivered my 36 weeker premie during covid period & I had the whole whammy of high risk conditions - pre-eclampsia/gestational diabetes/IUGR baby. Saw her since my 1st miscarriage & had my rainbow baby with her. Come armed with your questions as she's not a waste time/talk kok doctor. She's brisk & efficient, neither pro natural nor pro caesar. Depends on your request and condition. Didn't have to wait more than 45 min for my appointment, unless she had a delivery in the late morning or afternoon. She's reassuring and supportive during labour. You can see her high confidence level and you feel like you're in safe hands too.

Read more
2y trước

Hi May I ask if yours was under private? I met her and thinking to switch from subsidized to private.

My first visit was rushed through as she has a delivery waiting for her and rushed off after speaking with me before coming back to see her other patients. Second visit, she patiently answered a list of qns I’ve prepared. I think she’s the kind who won’t give too much info unless required which could be a good thing so we don’t over worry. She will advise based on your condition eg if your pregnancy is low risk, she will encourage you to exercise. Overall I find her ok.

Read more

I find her quite good. Very efficient and caring. Just that she is very busy and consultations were very short and sweet. I kinda try not to ask too many questions as I know she has a lot of patients waiting for her. Only thing was she is going away on leave and I am supposed to be passed to another doc. Because it’s quite close to my EDD, I asked for a change of doc. No issues with her. :)

Read more
2y trước

hi, may i know when is dr jessie going on leave? i would like to choose her as my gynae as she delivered my first. my edd is nov 2022

I don’t Iike her. She didn’t explain clearly for things. Example what is the purpose for the injection etc. And she just decide for you for natural birth or C Sec. GA or not.. And her consultation is fast, didn’t even check the baby and just ask you whether your vitamin is enough and any bleeding etc..

Read more

She may come across as very rushing and fierce but she is REALLY good. She really is very caring and she knows her stuff. Only thing is she doesn't give HL easily. 😂 Only because she doesn't want you to rest too much and wants you to be on your feet for the sake of the pregnancy.

I have heard from a lot of friends and even acquaintances that Dr. Jessi Phoon at KKH is highly skilled & very friendly.

My sil has 2 boys all delivered by Dr Jessie. Most recently this year March. Sil likes her. 👍🏼

Kkh private