Any reviews on Dr James Lee? He has clinics at Bishan and Mt E Novena.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got terrible experience with Dr. James. Paid 3k over 3 months to him from first trimester to second mid trimester. When I had spotting and called the clinic, he doesn’t even bother to provide any form of assistance, care and advice. As I had miscarriage before, I am definitely worried having seen spotting. When asked if could provide bed rest instead? He rejected and said he is unable to issue HL. However before paying 3K, he issues HL before for morning sickness. Probably he has finished earning the first round of money hence the service attitude has changed! He doesn’t show or demonstrate that he has any empathy at all. And I just recalled that it seems he has very poor memory. He asks me the same questions every visit! 1.) is this your first pregnancy? 2.) why are you here today? (This is really ridiculous. Paying $300 per visit for consult, scan and supplements to hear him ask this) 3.) is it boy or girl? (He clearly doesn’t read his patient profile! And one visit I remembered I told him I have been feeling giddy on most nights. He asked me why like that huh? This certainly irritated me. If i knew, I would be sitting on his chair now seeing patients! This place doesn’t even deserve a 1* rating to be honest. His charges are high but the services provided are not worth the costs. Beware if you are going. Clearly this place is just out to MILK your MONEY!

Read more

my wife and I had a bad experience with this doctor. like others mentioned, he didn't seem to care much about patient. The first time my wife had miscarriage at around week 18, upon admitted my wife to KKH, i phoned the doctor to seek his advise. Guess what our beloved doctor replied? I don't operate at this hours. Do not contact my personal number. wow! whoever goes to him, good luck to you.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18113)

I dun tink he is at both the places now because bishan one is dr henry cheng. Mount e novena's one is dr henry cheng and another female gynae from what i remember

Very experienced doc. I would truly recommend this doctor. 10/10

8y trước

Do you need to wait long for your turn at his clinics? And is he the easy-going type or does he rush through appointments?