Dr Kenneth Edward Lee at Mount Alvernia or Dr Wendy Teo at Mount E Novena

Hi mummies, any reviews on Dr Kenneth Edward Lee and Dr Wendy Teo? Appreciate if you could share your experience and costs. Thank you! #firsttimemom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I haven't personally been to Dr. Kenneth Edward Lee or Dr. Wendy Teo, but I've heard some great things about both of them from friends and family members. From what I've heard, Dr. Kenneth Edward Lee is known for his friendly and reassuring approach, while Dr. Wendy Teo is praised for her thoroughness and attention to detail. In terms of costs, it's best to check directly with their clinics as fees can vary depending on the specific services and procedures you require. It's also worth asking your insurance provider about coverage for prenatal care and delivery. It's important to feel comfortable and confident with your chosen doctor, so I would recommend scheduling a consultation with both Dr. Lee and Dr. Teo to get a sense of their bedside manner and approach to care. You can also ask about any additional costs or fees during these consultations. Remember, every pregnancy and childbirth experience is unique, so it's important to find a healthcare provider who aligns with your preferences and values. Best of luck with your decision, and I hope you have a smooth and healthy pregnancy journey! #firsttimemom https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
4mo trước

Thank you so much!