Review about Dr Ben Cheoy from w gynae Women's Clinic 👨‍⚕️

Any reviews of Dr Ben Cheoy from w gynae located at ang mo kio? I am unsure whether to continue my antenatal sessions with him but deliver in KK. Is that possible? Please help

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy is nice in general but I do feel it's pricey in the sense that we are only there for monthly ultrasound. It would be better if Dr Ben can follow up on the test results like antenatal, Glucose test etc or let us know his suggestion if we need to do any changes to our diet or anything to take note of. I have decided to deliver at KKH instead of having Dr Ben due to financial constraints but my routine checkup will still be Dr Ben since my package is already signed with him.

Read more
12mo trước

hi may I know how did you deliver in kkh while still having package with him? coz I intend to do the same. do u need to see a gynae in kkh?

w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy is my gynae throughout the pregnancy and he assisted me with csect delivery.. he is gentle and always assure me if everything is fine. He only deliver at Tmc, mount e and mount a but due to current situation, doctors are not allowed to hop around, so only can deliver at tmc.. i just delivered in tmc 3 weeks ago with him. If i get a second one, will definetely go back to him! 😊

Read more
3y trước

Hi i cant remember the breakdown of the charges, but overall bill is about $13k. Hope this helps!

Influencer của TAP

w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy he’s a man of few words, he don’t “automatically” tell you what to expect i tend to need to ask him questions (unlike woman gynae will tell you things like spotting is normal, you might have swollen feet during this period etc) my last appointment with him was 2 weeks ago and he can only deliver at TMC

Read more

w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy - I signed a package with him! He is indeed gentle and very soft spoken. He doesn’t really talk much but he will always ask if we have any questions before leaving! Although I feel that the scans are always soooooo quick. :( like 3mins of seeing baby and that’s it. Anyone else feels the same?

Read more
2y trước

Hi! Can you share the package price of Dr Ben Choey? ;)

w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy is friendly and has extensive knowledge. He gives a proper explanation before going ahead with the treatment. I feel extremely comfortable getting treated by him. However I think due to the COVID restrictions doctors aren’t allowed to travel a lot therefore you cannot deliver at KKH.

Read more

w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy is very calm and composed. I had visited him regarding my UTI. The examination was quick, thorough and painless. He asked to get a test done and I was continuously in touch with him for the next few days and he has been more than helpful.

I have been going to w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy for quite some time now. He always makes sure that every query you have has been answered and you don't leave the clinic without the doubts being cleared.

w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy is gentle, understanding. I am not sure whether it is possible to have antenatal sessions with him and deliver in KK.You better ask from the doctor.

I & my wife really liked Dr. Ben Cheoy. He is very patient and explains everything very nicely which is reassuring for any first-time mom-to-be.

Thành viên VIP

I had a rough pregnancy but w gynae - Dr Ben Cheoy always ensured that I was safe, comfortable, and in the right headspace.