Review on Philip Avent Steamer Blender. What do you like or dislike about it?

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

In addition, if you steam and blend coloured foods often, you'll find that the colour stains the green parts of the blender and makes it look very dirty. It's also hard to clean, like Diana mentioned. I almost sliced my finger off trying to wash the blades once. There are similar alternatives you can consider, like the Beaba Babycook or Baby Brezza one step food maker. Otherwise, just use your standard food processor to blend after steaming. http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Brezza-Step-Maker-White/dp/B004Q3LBTG

Read more

I love this, it's convinient, it's easy to use and I can see myself using this a lot. If you steam pumpins, carrots, they tend to leave stains behind but it's fine. I bought a sponge (similar like a bottle cleaner) and my mum fills in with hot water and leaves it aside, so when I'm back home, it's easier to clean. As for the blades, I "fold" my sponge in to and slide the blade in between so I wouldn't cut myself. No regrets buying this

Read more

I like the convenience that it provides for me, as I do not need to steam my baby food separately before blending. Also, this ensures the hygiene of the prepared food as there is no different utensils involved. However, one down side is, it is hard to wash and there was once my finger was cut by the blade during washing.

Read more

thanks