Reviews of dr ang ai tin👩‍⚕️

any review on dr ang ai tin ? tmc ! What her charges like and jabs etc ?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My daughter was assigned to dr ang ai tin after being delivered at Thomson. The very day of birth, she was admitted to NICU and stayed in there for 3 days. Let me be very honest, this doctor may be experienced in what she does but definitely lack empathy, kindness and EQ. She said my daughter had an infection that needed immediate treament, put her on antibiotics for 3days and after 3 days, we were told it will continue for another 11 to 17days which is then we decided to bail her out and insisted on a hospital transfer. This doctor did not speak to us in layman terms and definitely made us, first time parents look and sound like complete idiots. Also not to mention, she's extremely defensive and impatient. I could barely digest what she was saying because all she does is drown us with her bombastic medical terms, her tonality and attitude was as good as "please don't waste my time as I have better things to be busy with". She talked us through that a hospital transfer will be tedious but she will "try to help us". And the very day that we've gotten a bed at SGH, right before switching hospital while doing the paperworks, her last words for me as a new mom was "you could have lost your child" along with the line that it was her acute judgement which saved my child's life. After speaking to another PD and to the medical professionals at our current hospital, it didn't seem like her claim that I could have lost my child was accutate. For new parents, I strongly recommend you to do your job in finding the right PD if you're delivering at Thomson or wherever else it is to avoid such distress at all cost. As a warning, no one should go through the hell we've put put through. It is an awful, miserable and distressing experience all in all.

Read more