Infant care or helper

Will you rather send your baby (below 18 months) to infant care or looked after by your helper at home? (Assuming there’s no financial issues)

85 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Infant care because they definitely learn faster and will be more advanced in their motor skills. Also earlier exposure to germs, earlier immunity.

my 1st born was living in infant care when i worked but now i have two kids to take care and it will cost double, so i prefer to find helper

My baby mixed He couldn’t not speak many words Just. Mama dada but understand to pick up milk water if I asking for So no brother sister

Unless you have someone you trust at home with your helper, I think it's better to go for infant care as they are more experienced?

Thành viên VIP

For me is helper. To help me with house chores too. but have to train the helper the way you want. & install cctv at home.

Thành viên VIP

If u hv financial issues better to join her in infant care .. but just check the reviews of infant care before join ..

planning to send to infant care:) Teachers can share your child's milestones with you as they are professionals.

Initially I wanted a help but scared she can’t help me tc of baby well, so now I would choose infant care

Thành viên VIP

If you have someone you can trust at home to supervise your helper, get one. If not, infant care is better

Thành viên VIP

Infant care as there is a structured curriculum to expose baby to more stimuli for brain development