Crazy mid age stranger pissed me off

This is a ranting post, I have no idea where to rant i hope mummies can bear with me. I was in a library minding my own business and was reading a book. An auntie sitting beside me was sleeping and i did not make any noise to disturb her. She woke up few mins ltr and started listening to music and watching shows on her phone without earpiece. (Ok nvm) 5mins later she suddenly talking to herself in Mandarin "don't you think you are selfish, u r pregnant and yet you still come out make everyone your slave" HUH? And she added "hope you have a difficult delivery and die on the bed, just go and die" she kept repeating this. I thought she was angry with the actress in the show she was watching. I took off my earpiece and listen properly again. Wtf she was legit referring to me! She is definitely crazy and unsound. She keep telling me that I'm selfish, make everyone in the library my slaves and i should die on the bed by difficulty in delivering my baby. I am very pantang to this kind of cursing esp now im about to give birth soon. Yet i have no idea how should i confront her. Her curse is hindering me alot, what if something rly happen to me at the time of deliver? #firsttimemom #advicepls #firsttimemom #pleasehelp

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a similar experience before. I have eczema and I’m used to strangers coming up to me to offer advice. These days I will just turn them down. I was just waiting for the mrt at Bugis station with my earphones and this lady looked at me up and down and came to me “can I tell you something?” I just said “No” because I know what’s to come. I put back my earphones hoping she get the hint and leave. She then tries again, saying something about my skin and how she has a remedy that can help. I politely say “no thank you. I’ve tried everything and anything and I’m currently ok with my skin and scars. So no thank u”. She flew into a rage and started cursing me loudly like “不得好死” that kind of curse. She went on for so long I felt really uncomfortable so I left the station, went up the escalator to seek help from the station master. They were really nice. They came down to the platform with me and we couldn’t find the lady anymore. They waited till I board the train. I understand it does affects u mentally cos I’m pantang that way. Depending on ur religion I suggest maybe u can go pray for a peace of mind? Otherwise just think positive thoughts - like how poor thing she is to be mentally ill and has no help. Or u can perhaps go make a donation or something to accumulate some good karma to counter this. Just to make yourself feel better.

Read more

if something really happens, is it really her fault? will you go find her and blame her? confronting her puts you at risk, what if she harms you physically? don’t believe in it.. it will help you with your mental health. 不要自己折磨自己. her words shouldn’t hold weight, moreover she’s just a stranger. and a crazy stranger at that!!

Read more

Shout “反弹” and whatever she said will go back to her! I know how frustrating it is that we didn’t defend ourselves on the spot. Maybe you can consider to do a charity, to offset that pantang All the best to you!

Read more

Just ignore. They always have nothing better to do and mainly cause their life is pathetic, they didnt get to out when they were pregnant last time lol nowdays alot of mental people.

Ignore her. Think of there are so many crazy ppl out there nowadays no point taking in what they says. Do something to keep your mind off and be happy

shout at her tell her off babe. then get the librarian to chase her out. she obviously jealous of Ur pregnancy. no excuse for her behaviour at all.

Just ignore her. Mental people everywhere. Don’t be bothered by her. Stay happy and have a happy baby!

Ignore and focus on yourself. Don't waste your time on this kind of people.

ignore her. nowadays many mental people walking around.

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕