Pregnancy anxiety?

Prior to being pregnant, I travel quite a bit and my last trip was right before I got pregnant. My husband doesn’t slow me to travel when I am pregnant, but somehow, I start to feel emotional and upset when my husband will constantly remind me of the uncertain travel plan which trigger my anxiety so bad that I would almost cry on the spot. The thought of my life going to change drastically caused me to fear quite abit ..like even at my last 4 months before the baby arrives , I have to keep coming to terms and resign to fate that life is going to change drastically… I do look forward to having a baby and being a responsible mum but I also know, life after having a baby will change unlike my husband thinking it’s going to be so easy like we can travel after the child is born .. I am not someone that will leave my child with helper and grandparents to go overseas.. Maybe is my anxiety , maybe it’s my immaturity.. I went home and broke down in the toilet but I really can’t help but to feel very upset .. I have no avenue to voice out but I can only rant here… 🥺

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

🙏💕