Fill in the Blank ☺️

Pregnancy is __________.

Fill in the Blank ☺️
767 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

It is also an unexpected blessing from God. July 2018, I've been diagnosed of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Nagpaalaga ako sa OB ko for 2 years. Uwian ako from Manila to Ilocos Sur every Friday night tapos balik ulit ng Sunday night. Hanggang sa sinabihan na ako ng OB ko na dapat isa sa amin ni husband ang magsacrifice na magtransfer ng workplace. Kaya nung ECQ, timing na nakauwi ako dito sa Ilocos at naglockdown. Nakabalik na lang ako August 29, 2020 sa Manila. Sumubok ako na mag-apply ng other government agencies dito sa Ilocos Sur and luckily nahired ako at nakatransfer ako dito sa Ilocos nung December 18, 2020. January 29, 2021 nalaman ko na buntis na po ako. Sobrang saya po namin. Umiyak pa sina Mama at inlaws ko nung binalita namin sa kanila. :)

Đọc thêm

a miracle for me and ahh blessing despite off pandimic that we encounter...its really ahh challenge for to have a baby ...and im happy for that ..god always thier in every hardship that we encounter ....

is such a life-changing one. I've never thought that I would totally enjoy this journey of mine. Being pregnant at the age of 26 was never in my plan but I'm embracing it and I'm so ready to see my little one. 👶🙏🥰

EVERYTHING. pasa sakin lahat po talaga hehe maeexeperience mo every emotion, from happiness, excitement hanggang sa anxiety, at kaba at sakit.

An unexpected blessing. PCOS mom ako and we just fot married last December, so ang plano is papaalaga ako sa OB para mabuntis pero January palang buntis na ko. Hehe! Super happy kami. 🥰

Thành viên VIP

For me pregnancy is a greatest gift. It's an incredible and beautiful time in any woman’s life.

Thành viên VIP

a learning process through which you, as a first time mom begin learning to thank your mom for not giving up on you despite the tough times she must have had gone through when you were in her belly.

Thành viên VIP

a blessing from God, everything about it is like a gift you unfold each weeks, it teaches you new things. It makes you realize how amazing it is to be a woman.. you'll say thank God am a woman.

an amazing journey for all women. It makes us a whole new different person. It gives us lots of realizations in life and most of all, pregnancy is a blessing from above. 🥰

Thành viên VIP

very hard pero need to be strong para Makita ko ang bunga Ng pagmamahalan namin Ng asawa ko and I'm so excited