Do you prefer to be a working mom or SAHM ? If you are working , how much are you earning per month ? Is it enough to save ?

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Working part time. Full time is so stressful at work there's expectations. Sahm also not easy. Stressed facing kids daily.

working mum as i can have some income instead of relying on my hubby. thought of looking for p/t job when my bb goes to playgroup.

I wish to be a SAHM, but although my hubby is earning enough to support the family, I still want to work as I really like my job

Working mom. There's no Monday blues for me cos that's when I get a breather from my kids. Lol!!

With a baby, I prefer SAHM. Nobody will take care of your baby better than you! That’s what I think anyway.

Stay at home mom , money just can't buy your precious time with your LO . I will never want to miss baby's milestone .

Thành viên VIP

50-50. I wish there can be a flexible work schedule where i can work at home some days and work in office sometimes.

Thành viên VIP

Working mum. Can save a bit cos husband pays for much expenses. Wish i can stay home for a while though.

Even if i'm a working mom, the money i earn it's very little due to working for my inlaws.

Sahm for a while, if can afford. but back to work later cos the kids grow up really fast