Do you practice a healthy lifestyle?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I do take care of my eating but I fail as far as exercise bit is concerned. I hardly do any physical activity than doing a 15 minute leisure walk when I take my dog out for walk. I think not being physically active is cutting out all the good that I do with my diet. But I am working on it. I am making a schedule in a way that I take out atleast half an hour for some kind of physical activity.

Read more

Hi, Yes, I try to. There are times when I mess up with things during one of those parties and even in the daily routine but by and large I practise healthy lifestyle. I take care of what I eat, how much I eat. But I do go wrong with my exercise routine.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24554)

I started to religiously take multi vitamins and other supplements to help boost my immune system + fruits. Pero since pagod pa din ako lagi, I know hindi pa din healthy ang effect sa katawan ko.

Yes we do after the Chirstmas and New Year Holiday. I had gained too much weight due to feasting so I started eating less and doing exercises. After 3 weeks, I lost 12 pounds. Not bad I guess.

I really wanted to, but I know I'm still not successful at it. I can't do it completely kasi nagpupuyat pa din ako and minsan not on time ang kain kasi depende sa schedule.