Please give recipe for sukha aloo recipe to be given in tiffin.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

here's something that i make: 1. cut the potatoes in long slices and boil - you can choose to peel or not peel 2. in a pan, add some ghee or butter and add jeera and a few pods of garlic. once the aroma comes off, add a pinch of heeng and stir. 3. add the potatoes and salt as per taste. you can also add a bit of dhaniya powder mix to the same. its one of the easiest recipes for sookha or jeera aloo and you can use it with roti or paratha, rice as well as in a sandwich.

Read more

This one I learnt from my MIL. Slice the potatoes in circles. Make sure it's neither too thick nor too thin. Add dhaniya powder, jeera powder, ginger-garlic-chilli paste, chopped coriander and salt. Mix the slices well, coat the masala aloo in aata and then shallow fry. Use a lid for it to cook well.

Read more

Boil potatoes, peel them and cut them into pieces. Heat mustard oil in a pan, then add jeera, kauri methi, heeng and then add potatoes. After this add salt to taste and haldi. Cook them till the aaloo is totally mixed with the masala. When done, garnish with hara dhania and it is ready to be packed.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16236)