My breasts are not enlarging during pregnancy...

Please don't laugh at my question... Moms, is there anyone like me? I’m 11 weeks pregnant, but my breasts are not growing/enlarging like other moms'. Is this normal? I’m worried it might affect breastfeeding and that my milk supply might be low because my breasts are not developing as they should. #curious #firstmom #pleasehelp

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Babe, you shouldn’t be worrying about this right now since you are only week 11. My breasts did not grow much through my pregnancy but I have oversupply of milk. Please remember every pregnancy is different. Doesn’t mean other mommies breasts are growing or enlarging means you need to have too. Breasts size does not determine the milk supply.

Read more

mine didn't as well. I was wearing pre-pregnancy bras up until I delivered. size only increase when I started really BF at like 1 month plus postpartum. now my baby 8 months old, after I pump (now exclusively pumping), it goes back to normal size. only enlarge when it's near pumping time haha. and still oversupply for baby. so don't worry!

Read more

Apparently boob size has nothing to do with milk supply so don’t be worried! And coming from a fellow mommy, I’d say you’re lucky, my boobs have grown significantly in size and it makes me so uncomfortable. It gets really sweaty and hard to breathe sometimes since there’s no space between my belly and my boobs.

Read more

Mine also didn’t enlarge but it is not something to worry about. I also heard from a professional speaker that breast size does not determine the amount of milk that you produce. Small sized breasts can produce a lot of milk and big sized breasts can product little to no milk

I’ve always been small chested, small B prepreg - during pregnancy, normal B during breastfeeding and when I stopped, barely filled 32A now 🥲. Anyways, despite the small boobs, I managed to fully bf my baby (I EP) for 18m so don’t worry bout it 😊.

hye im alrdy at my 37wks but my boobs is just as before .. no changes .. nothing to be worried about .. trust me u dont want a huge boobs that can caused u high fever ltr on haha

You’re only at week 11, it’s still a long way ahead. There are so many other things to worry about, try to relax on this one.

My boobs maintained the same size throughout my pregnancy. Just the bra length differs now. Getting wider. 😂

Still early! Don’t worry. And I have 2 friends whose breast size didn’t change but mine did

Influencer của TAP

mine didnt