Planning to open insurance for my new born. What would u suggest. N wat kind of schemes that is included. How many years and how much do i need to pay monthly. Please advice.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Wah solid. I just did insurance for my kid also recently. I went with a life(plus accident) insurance + savings. The life rider is for my kid, and the savings is for his future(if he goes to uni ah hahaha). I set it to be a 20 year period. so just nice when he finish NS, should have enough to settle his tertiary education. If you want i can pass you the contact. I signed with AIA btw!

Read more

Hello! I suggest checking the panel insurance affiliates with your doctor & hospital.That would be a good and trusted starting point. There are many plans such as children's education, health etc. Hope this helps.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

There are many plans around But one thing i will say is. IF your LO is a girl, get Great Eastern, their normal hosp plans covers a few pregnancy complications without the need of buying a maternity insurance!

AIA Family First Baby is what we got and so far it's been great with everything. You can get a easily too. http://www.aia.com.sg/en/our-products/medical-protection/aia-family-first-baby.html

There are many plans ard, monthly costs depends on companies n your Budget. There are accident, hospital, life, ipl, endowment etc depending on your needs. We got accident, health, ipl for our child now