PERCUMA! Bawa Pulang Produk Philips Bulan Ini!

Perhatian semua Mummy! Anda nak menang produk menarik ni? Jom, sertai di sini SEKARANG! Klik: https://community.theasianparent.com/contests

PERCUMA! Bawa Pulang Produk Philips Bulan Ini!
1014 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Day 4; Check in 09/10 Hello ☺️, First of all, thanks to this app, theAsianparent kerana byk memberi manfaat kepada kami yang bakal menjadi parents, terutama firstime parents.. Saya selalunya akan membuka aplikasi ini almost setiap hari untuk mengetahui tentang pemakanan, pencegahan dan langkah-langkah berjaga-jaga kerana informasi dalam aplikasi ini terlampau banyak membantu saya, dan ternyata aplikasi ini memberi pertolongan dan kemudahan kepada saya untuk memahami apa yang perlu dan tidak perlu saya buat sepanjang tempoh saya pregnant. Tak lama lagi saya akan melahirkan anak dan due date pun semakin dekat, hanya tunggu masa je untuk bersalin, doakan saya dipermudah urusan bersalin nanti, 🤲🏻… Jika terpilih untuk memenangi dan membawa pulang produk ini iaitu Philips UV-C Disinfection Box, amatlah saya berbesar hati menerima hadiah tersebut.. dengan ini, ia dapat meringankan dan memudahkan saya sepanjang saya berpantang dan seterusnya menjaga tumbesaran anak saya dengan lebih baik.. paling utama, dengan produk ini, susu yang akan disimpan nanti akan lebih selamat dan terjaga dan dapat menghindari infeksi luaran yang boleh merosakkan susu yang kita hendak simpan.. semoga theAsianparent meneliti dan menerima apa yang saya telah katakan dan terpilih untuk memenangi hadiah tersebut, semoga ada rezeki saya, suami saya dan juga bakal anak yang akan saya lahirkan nanti di bulan ini, 🤲🏻

Đọc thêm

Day 2 : 11 October 2023 @ 08.44am Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display. It’s will help me & mommy out there to ensure that we have done our best for our babies with UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS helps. Really hope that we could get the UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS as part of our family!! As I have been looking for it since day 1 of my pregnancy. In Sha Allah ada rezeki for me & baby 💕 IG : shima.ibrahim_

Đọc thêm

Day 7 : 16 October 2023 @ 10.30am Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display. It’s will help me & mommy out there to ensure that we have done our best for our babies with UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS helps. Really hope that we could get the UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS as part of our family!! As I have been looking for it since day 1 of my pregnancy. In Sha Allah ada rezeki for me & baby 💕 IG : shima.ibrahim_

Đọc thêm

Day 4 : 13 October 2023 @ 09.00am Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display. It’s will help me & mommy out there to ensure that we have done our best for our babies with UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS helps. Really hope that we could get the UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS as part of our family!! As I have been looking for it since day 1 of my pregnancy. In Sha Allah ada rezeki for me & baby 💕 IG : shima.ibrahim_

Đọc thêm

Day 3 : 12 October 2023 @ 10.05am Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display. It’s will help me & mommy out there to ensure that we have done our best for our babies with UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS helps. Really hope that we could get the UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS as part of our family!! As I have been looking for it since day 1 of my pregnancy. In Sha Allah ada rezeki for me & baby 💕 IG : shima.ibrahim_

Đọc thêm

Day 1 : 10 October 2023 @ 12.25pm Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display. It’s will help me & mommy out there to ensure that we have done our best for our babies with UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS helps. Really hope that we could get the UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS as part of our family!! As I have been looking for it since day 1 of my pregnancy. In Sha Allah ada rezeki for me & baby 💕 @shima.ibrahim_

Đọc thêm

Day 5 : 14 October 2023 @ 09.36am Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display. It’s will help me & mommy out there to ensure that we have done our best for our babies with UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS helps. Really hope that we could get the UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS as part of our family!! As I have been looking for it since day 1 of my pregnancy. In Sha Allah ada rezeki for me & baby 💕 IG : shima.ibrahim_

Đọc thêm
11mo trước

Day 7 : 16 October 2023 @ 10.09am Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display.

Day 6 : 15 October 2023 @ 07.50am Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display. It’s will help me & mommy out there to ensure that we have done our best for our babies with UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS helps. Really hope that we could get the UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS as part of our family!! As I have been looking for it since day 1 of my pregnancy. In Sha Allah ada rezeki for me & baby 💕 IG : shima.ibrahim_

Đọc thêm
11mo trước

Day 7 : 16 October 2023 @ 10.09am Hi @theAsianparent, First thing first after I know I’m pregnant, of course I will do some research and looking for apps that can help me to monitor my pregnancy journey & also to get as much information. The criteria for the apps that I’m looking for that can provide all the information in the 1 platform. To be honest I have a few apps to monitor my pregnancy journey, BUT the most apps I’m using till now is “theASianparent” 😊. It’s help a lots, especially to know how many weeks I’m & to know how the baby growth. For the 1st time mommy like me, I’m looking to have good and safety environment for my babies. It’s so exciting if UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS can be part of our journey. As we are aware, has found that UV sanitizers work, with some devices eliminating nearly 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that cause disease. Other than that, UV-C Disinfection Box from PHILIPS is simple to use with intuitive control and clear digital display.

Done check in day 1 ✅6/10/2023 Semoga ada rezeki anak saya memenangi contest cabaran 7 HARI CHECK IN di aplikasi TheAsianparent🤲🏻 💖Aplikasi TheAsianparent telah saya muat turun dari awal kehamilan kerana berkongsi ilmu pengetahuan baru seperti tracker kehamilan experience mengandung ,proses bersalin,penyusuan&milestone perkembangan bayi saya hingga sekarang .Theasianparent mengekhaskan medical expert tersendiri yang berpengalaman lebih mudah untuk bertanya soalan.Aplikasi ini menjadi rujukan harian saya untuk meningkatkan ilmu yang baru dan dapat setiap point untuk dikumpulkan &ditebus apabila check in aplikasi Theasianparent . Terima kasih TheAsianparent mengendalikan platform aplikasi yang sangat mudah untuk dirujuk mengenai tentang info yang menarik dan sentiasa up to date dapat memberi manfaat tentang ilmu yang sangat berguna especially first mom seperti saya❤️🫶🏻🌹 Ig:@nrsbr_na

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

Download apps theAsianparent sejak tahu pregnant sebab first mom and first baby.. Excited cek hari2 perkembangan baby walaupun dah cekup klinik.. tapi tetap refer apps ni sebab banyak info menarik yg boleh baca.. lagi2 berkaitan baby.. perkembangan baby, berat baby.. so happy to know my baby’s growth 🫶🏻 Boleh share dekat community bila ada problem and tanya mommy2 yg ada pengalaman yg sama.. sgt2 membantu untuk saya yg no knowledge about pregnancy.. mommy2 pun rajin respon n bagi cadangan yg baik 😊 Artikel2 yg ada dlm apps ni pun sgt berinformasi dan sgt berguna lg2 utk saya.. memg saya akan selalu baca artikel baru n berkaitan dgn saya.. Even after delivery and now my baby 4 months 19 days pun still guna apps ni.. as reminder and information 😊 Bnyk sgt kegunaan lagi2 track penyusuan n kesihatan baby.. very helpful to me 🥰 Semoga ada rezeki for my baby… Aamiinn

Đọc thêm