Tummy Pain

My partner is having tummy pain (tolerable) since last night and it hasn't eased, anyone had similar experience? Is it necessary to head to A&E for a check? She is about 10 weeks pregnant.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Tummy ache or lower abdomen pain? If it's lower, few inches above pubic area, it's cramping from abdomen pain. Which is normal as long as there's no spotting. Tummy ache can be anything from bloatedness, to gastric, to upset stomach. There'll be all sorts of pains around the womb throughout pregnancy, but as soon as there's some spotting, esp frequent ones, pls see the gynae asap. Or even if she feels smtgs not right.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

As far as I know mild pain or cramps are common and usually nothing to worry about. Mild stomach ache in early pregnancy can be caused by the womb expanding, the ligaments stretching, hormones constipation or trapped wind. However if the pain persists even after changing positions etc. or becomes intense and sharp I would consult a doctor

Read more

If it tolerable, its better she have a bed rest and not to move around much. Sometimes is normal to have light cramps as her womb is adjusting, they call it implantation. If there is spotting or bleeding visit the hospital ASAP.

5y trước

Np. Just monitor closely. Elevate her legs while she lie on the bed. Ask her to relax and dont worry. All the best!

Contact gynae for advise... However Mild pain around the boundaries where the bump growing, is normal. But other than that please check with gynae

Can call ur gynae and ask for a piece of mind

It is ok to have some mild pain

Super Mom

Better to go and have a check

See gynea for advise

Super Mom

Mild pain is common.