any parents with one child regret not having more? or you are at peace with one?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Had 1 more child after 4 years from the 1st as I am FTWM. Now I am SAHM since the birth of my 2nd. To be truthful, it is different. With my 2nd born, I've experienced burnout and feeling overwhelmed and hopeless everytime. But on the other side, I love them to bits. They are my y soul and joy.

I have 1 now, she has all the attention and love from us. But prefer to have another so that she has someone to play with and learn to share things with. But always hear from others that having 2 isn’t going to be easy, partner’s support is important.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-27133)

Thành viên VIP

I am itching to have a second but I can’t seem to figure out a long enough downtime so I can afford the best of myself for my kid. Think I will have to wait for a couple of years.

Had one child. But my child kept wanting to play with other kid and behave specially sweet to younger babies. So we gave him a younger brother.

Read more
5y trước

That’s nice :)

Thành viên VIP

I have one at the moment. i’ll be looking for a new job soon, so the 2nd one have to wait awhile. :(

i am currently having 1 kid. no planning for another one due to some reasons. i hate people keep asking me!

Can i say that at times i regret having my second child. On the whole, i love them both to pieces.

Thành viên VIP

Having 2 kids now. No regrets. Sometimes they need someone to accompany and play with.

Thành viên VIP

I'd say both haha, am happy with one now but probably having another in years to come :)