Parents living in a small flat eg 1-2 room rental flat with no help at all. How do you prevent your children from catching the bug when they share the same room and same bed? I am sharing a queen size bed with my 3 girls below 5yo.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Currently staying in a rental 1room while waiting for the bto to finish reno... oso shared a queen bed w my 2 todds & hub No choice to really separate them when they sick as virus really spread too fast too furious... they used to hv marathon! 1 fall sick after another... Just build their immune system to better fight the common illness like cough flu or fever.. started them on an organic plant based supplements... I managed to stop 1 kid from spreading to another as they managed to get well on their own after a day... u can of cos try other forms of probiotics to build their immunity.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Room ventilation. Try to get sunlight into the room or sun the pillows and blankets whenever possible. Load the kids up with supplements and vitamins to build up their immunity. Diffuse essential oils in the room. Good for anti bacterial. If not, you can try spraying dettol spray. Clean the room with dettol also

Read more

Tough. Not about the size of ur flat really but because there will be a lot of close contact among u all day in day out. They are minimum is good hygiene (keep washing hands), mask up, multivitamin, lots of water and ventilation, lots of rest - tired bodies are more prone to catching the bug too. Get well soon

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Your room needs to be kept clean and well aerated. Vacuum your mattress once a week and change your bedsheets and pillow cases as well as blankets often. Keep kids healthy with nutritious food, drink lots of water and have plenty of exercise. Keep good hygiene for you and kids too

Vitamins and supplements also ill make sure to wash all bedsheets and everything else often. At lease once a week. Airing the room and letting it ventilate will also be helpful. Otherwise someone may have to sleep in the living room.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21182)

Influencer của TAP

It will be very challenging to prevent kids from getting the bug from each other. Key here is prevention: take vitamins, lots of water, keep sanitation clean, healthy exercises, enough time under sun and fresh air.

Wear a mask and face away when u sleep. Spray house with anti bacterial spray. Sun all the bedding items if possible. Air the house. Meaning no aircon.

Thành viên VIP

That's a tough one. I suggest hubby sleep with them in the room and you sleep in the sofa so can quarantine yourself. Hope you get better soon

Open the windows for better air circulations and make sure to take preventive measures when one gets sick.