Kids' name Sequence in BC

Hi parents, we would like to change my son's English name to the back instead in the Birth cert. Do we need to go down ica personally? Anyone know what's the procedure?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You may do the procedure online via ICA website and pay a certain fee amount as changes has to be made in BC/passport.

5mo ago

I dont think so though. Unless full changes of name which you need to provide name, sign and do swearing (if i am not wrong)