Is it okay to use medicated plaster on my back during pregnancy? Ive been having very bad lower back pain these days. Would like to apply something hot to ease it..

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

big no mommy. ako din dapat yan gagawin ko tas ngpaconsult ako sa ob pinagbawaln ako. di daw pwede. ngreseta nlng sya sakin ng panibago pampakapit pero for 7days lng isoxilan po. aun nawala din. avoid putting anything sa body nyo po o mgpahid ng kahit ano oitment consult your ob first po.

Hey, try some gentle strengthening exercises, pelvic tilts helped me a lot during my final trimester. They're very gentle and according to childbirth classes they help with labour too. According to your comfort level, some mild stretching will help as well. Jiayou mama!

Thành viên VIP

I'd say that you're better off with traditional heat/ice packs (those natural homemade ones, not store-bought pads) because most medicated plasters and muscle creams are advised AGAINST for pregnancy. You could also do a warm shower!

Don't use anything contains methyl salicylate or menthol since it may harm the fetus. You can use warm or ice pack to ease the pain. Make sure you have enough calcium too! :)

3y trước

@aleeya ,, try not to use that while you're pregnant, mama. If you are not sure, you can always google it.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13601)

hi mommy, i would recommend accupuncture it really helps. I had accupuncture during my pregnancy and it helped me lot. or buy a pregnancy pillow it helps too.

From what I understand is cannot as per my gynae previously. The medication can penetrate to our body and passed on to our unborn. It's better to check with Yr gynae.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

As per conversation with my gynea , she said ok to use medicated plaster but the backpain always there because baby is growing up and the weight is there..

For now, just try a warm compress for the pain. If your back pain is really bad it might be advisable to see a doctor and get a recommendation for a back patch.

It's part of the pregnancy. I also hard t till the last day.. but do some simple exercises though they must be recommended by yo gynecologist..