Wisdom tooth

Is it ok for me to go for wisdom tooth extraction during pregnancy? The tooth has been hurting for days.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Best to check with your obstetrician first. If you really have to, make sure the oral surgeon is someone you can trust your health to. I read that the safest time for wisdom tooth removal is during the second trimester, or when you’re between four and six months pregnant.

best to check with your dentist and also your doctor. toothaches are the worst. im sorry youre going through this. hope things get better soon!

No, and most dentists won't take the risk to extract. Do check with your gynae and dentist for alternative options to relieve the pain.

my dentist do not allow me to go for any tooth extraction. They only give me painkillers , mouthwash and antibiotics

hm... not a good idea. but do talk to a dentist quickly. no joke with a tooth ache, my heart goes out to u mummy

Thành viên VIP

Dentist will recommend not to extract. They will provide painkillers first if necessary.

Thành viên VIP

not a good idea cos you hv to take antibiotics and pinkiller for 1-2 weeks after that.

Thành viên VIP

No. They wont allow too. Cause of xray needed

Thành viên VIP

nope. the dentist won't recommend anyway