No morning sickness

Is it normal to have no morning sickness at week4?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

No morning sickness is a blessing, I personally feel! lol! My 2 elder kids, no morning sickness at all throughout the pregnancy. Just have certain preferences on food. But my this 3rd one is a shock to me. I had morning sickness from week 6 onwards until mid of 2nd trimester. Headache, tiredness, nausea, and any smell I don't feel comfy with, I feel like wanna vomit. I just wanna lie down every day after work. Axe oil was my best friend and still is. lol! Then, as sudden as it came, it went away. Now I'm at 34 weeks, and the headache is back so I'm back smelling my best friend occasionally.

Read more

Yes. it's normal. Different mothers have different episodes base on body system/hormones/genes. Im 43 years old, just had my 1st child Feb 2023. I didn't have any morning sickness nor hunger cravings. Just refluxes within all 3 trimesters.

1y trước

nai, im proud of you im 38 and still try to keep baby growing. i had my target as first time mum at age 40. haha.. w10 now still always feel like motion illness when travel by mrt. haikz.

I didn't have morning sickness with all my 5 kid. now only 5+3 with my 6th child and probably won't too. just feeling very tiring and hungry. edit: I had horrible morning sickness when I hit 6 weeks. lol... First time🤣

Influencer của TAP

Hello these symptoms vary from person to person, for some mothers morning sickness kicks in after certain week for some doesn't occur at all. so it depends. Take care, best wishes to have a safe smooth pregnancy

Had morning sickness starting from week 6 till end of 1st trimester for 3 of my pregnancies. I was admitted twice for 2nd pregnancy & once for 3rd pregnancy due to morning sickness (Hyperemesis gravidarum).

Don’t say too early 😂 I started mine only at week 11. If really don’t have, is normal too! Everyone’s body is different. Baby being very kind to you ❤️

week 4 still quite early, I had morning sickness from week 9 till mid 2nd tri! whether you experience morning sickness or not, it's normal! treat everything as good signs! :)

I was 5 weeks and spoke too soon hahaha the next few weeks were !!!! 🤢 But now 10 weeks, slightly better... maybe because of the anti nausea medication as well 😂

my friend pregnancy no morning sickness at all until she giving birth.But for me OMG my morning sickness almost kill me in everyday.😅😅

I started to vomit at week 5. It was just mucus everytime i vomit, and not the food that i consumed. Still finding ways to make it better. 😭