20 weeks

Hello! Is it normal to feel that your lower abdomen get tighten every now and then? I have yet to feel the kicks, just flutters every now and then.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

I think you can observe that for now, but if the tightenings get stronger, more frequent or regular, or if there is bleeding, seek medical attention immediately. No harm mentioning it to your gynae at the next visit too. Sometimes, it’s more like a pulling/stretching of your womb because baby’s growing and starting to move more:) hope you start feeling the movements/kicks soon. Very satisfying:) although occasionally painful. Heh

Read more
4y trước

Thank you so much! So far i notice that the tightenings happen when im lying down flat on my back. I dont know if its the baby or 😅 so far no bleeding..but will consult gynae on my appt next week. thank you once agn! 🥰

I didn't feel lower abdomen get tight. I thk u shld let ur gynae know about that

Thành viên VIP

Do consult your gynae asap

4y trước

Thank you. I will be gg for an appt nxt Mon. Will consult with them w regards to the tightening of lower abdomen. I went to google up about some of this and apparently it's due to the growth of baby inside. But will consult gynae again.

Super Mom

Abt fr 4 mths

4y trước

Hello there! So its normal?