Milk Time

My Newborn Milk Time Is Every 3 Hours But During Night Time , She sometimes cant wake up . Like right now her feeding time was supposed to be at 2am and i tried to wake her up but she cant wake up . Its 3.30am now im confused should i just feed her while she's sleeping or wait for her to cry ??

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My daughter also don't ask for milk in the middle of the night, her last feed before she sleeps is 10pm but pedia advise to wake her up and ensure not to exceed 7hrs without milk because it's not good for liver. So, i feed her before I sleep at 1am even she's sleeping i let her drink milk so next feed would be 8am.

Read more

Hi 🙋‍♀️ my newborn is also like that. I feed her while she is sleeping. Most of time she hungry 🤤 but too sleepy. Her usual feed abt 110ml, but sometimes she can be too sleepy she drinks 50ml n then wakes up 2hrs later. I usually dun let her go hungry beyond 4hrs.

Thành viên VIP

I was told that if she’s pooping and peeing well. Then I Guess it’s fine, and was also told by elder generations that let baby sleep don’t force her to wake up not so sure thou but for me I would try to wake mine up before the 3hr mark.

Thành viên VIP

I follow my baby cue but if you have issue with jaundice (my case) i would wake her up cause she have to drink a lot to flush the jaundice.. long sleep at night is good for newborn cause the time for growing up..

Thành viên VIP

Just follow your newborn's cues. Unless it's more than 6 hours without milk then really need to make sure your baby wakes up for milk alr

Influencer của TAP

follow baby's cue as long as baby is gaining weight output is fine means mummy you are lucky your baby sttn early

Better to follow her cue. If the baby is gaining weight progressively then there is nothing to worry about

Thành viên VIP

It’s ok .. u too sleep , if she hungry she will gets up .. don’t force her to get up

I followed her cue, I woke up just to pump if she don't wakes up for her feeding only

I'll wait for her cue