Is it necessary to use a separate washing sponge to wash baby's utensils? I'm concerned abt e oil tat is in e sponge for washing our utensils.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes definitely especially when they are still a baby. Sponge actually has a lot of bacterial and needs to be changed very often. It is a breeding ground for bacteria . I will not want to risk my baby utensils being contaminated. Until they are two i think I will separate out the sponge. Besides the cleansing liquid I used for baby utensils and for quilts utensils are different

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22049)

Yes of course, unless you want to keep sterilizing. Does not cost much to get a seperate brush Or sponge. Better to be safe when it comes to cleaning and hygiene especially for babies.

Oh yes, I do have a separate sponge to wash baby's cup, bottles and utensils.. Cos my baby is jus 1 year old , so I rather play safe.

thanks

Yes ofc .

Thành viên VIP

yes