My wife and I have been longing to hangout with just the two of us but our exclusively 4-m.o. breastfed baby can't be left home with just her granny. Any tips on how can we have a good date?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend for two years. But then I got a job on the other end of the city, and we met less after that. Before I knew it, he was avoiding my calls and rarely visits. After hearing my friends suggestion I tried their Pro version, It turned out that he was chatting about his frustration with his ex-girlfriend. I calmly confronted him, and he was apologetic. I decided to leave my job to work on our relationship. WWW. HACKMART.ORG..,,,,

Read more

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer ✅. WWW.HACKMART. ORG.

Read more

For a private detective, Hackmart is one of the best team for listening to calls and reading text messages remotely. Saves me a lot of time and effort. I buy a few licenses from them for my clients, and never have a problem with their service. WWW. HACKMART .ORG))

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2871)

Thành viên VIP

Yes, my girl hated bottles too, but she amazingly took to MAM. Do try out more bottles and teats before calling it a lost cause. You can also try feeding her via syringe. It takes a long time though.

We tried to feed her in bottle and cup but she didn't like it. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look for this brand in malls.

thanks