My Mom In Law is a vegan and she's very excited introducing this lifestyle to my kids. I think this is too soon for children they still need more nutrition. Please help how can i make her stop?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your mother-in-law means well but you should take a stand if you are not too comfortable with it. Ask your MIL when she started her vegan lifestyle. Chances are, she started when she is an adult and chose to change her diet and lifestyle after learning about the benefits of veganism. She should then let your kids go through the same process instead of "forcing" it. Also, drive the point across that children are growing and they need to be able to explore all nutritional sources. They can make that decision when they are older and better informed.

Read more

Do explain to her your concerns that you have with regards to nutrition and that you would like to feed your child all kinds of foods before letting them make the decision of becoming vegan at a later stage of their life when they are able to make their own decisions. I am sure since she only wishes well for your child and will be open to listen to you especially when the health and development of your child is concerned.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4082)

Come up with a compromise. I'm sure she means well but try to explain to her that growing kids need a wide array of vitamins and nutrients that can't be found in a singular food group.