My mam bottles seem burnt. Any idea if I can still use them?

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Has the inside of the bottle melted as well? If yes, then chuck it because chemicals can surely seep through and contaminate the milk. If no, there is a possibility that only the outer layer of the bottle is affected and since the milk is exposed to mainly the inner layer, the bottle might still be safe to use as MAM bottles are BPA-free. However, if it were me, I wouldn't take the risk. I'd also invest in a different brand of bottle. Alot of my friends use glass bottles because of the fear that these melting accidents might happen.

Read more

hmm.. I wouldn't use it if I were you. The plastic seemed melted. Not sure if any chemicals would be "released". Wouldn't want to risk it. :( How did this happened? Maybe you can try emailing ([email protected]) the company to see if you could still exchange it if you have followed the cleaning instructions stated?

Read more

To be on the safe side, better not. What happened could happen again and bottle might melt more.. One suggestion is to use food grade stainless steel bottles. safe and reheat fast. myself using pura kiki

mam bottle is great to use but the parts are being sold at selected places only. guess should not use very high temperature to boil.

Post reply image

If i were you, i won't use it. Cos of the chemicals tat melted plastic will have.