My 6month old baby's leg's joint got little cracking sound. it is normal? She seems normal. Is it lack of calcium or any nutrition?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, the cracking sound is normal as it happened to my friend's baby too. There's no cause to be alarmed if baby is not crying loudly in pain or can't move their legs. The reason is that babies/toddlers joints are very very loose because their continous growth, meaning to be able to grow and stretch they are loose where the cartilage is. It will get better when they grow older. Hope this helps.

Read more

I have read that such cracking sound (similar to the sound of cracking knuckles) is common in children. It could be due to some air that filled up in the joints, and when the joint moves, it would cause the sound. It is not damaging to the child's joints so you need not be too worried.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5025)

Jasmine is absolutely right! Just what I would have wanted to say