My 2-year old son started enjoying the beach this year. He's been asking us almost every day to go back to the beach. I was thinking of going to Cagbalete Island. I prefer trips that don't involve travel agencies. Do you have any tips for me? We're coming from Cavite. Or if you have a trusted travel agency, that will be helpful, too. Feel free to share your experience with Cagbalete Island.

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

What an adorable little nugget. Mine enjoys travelling, too! Though we have not been to Cagbalete Island yet, I've heard that it is indeed a nice place to visit. I've read that for those who are traveling with families, it is best to stay at MTV Sto Nino. You may opt to stay in a nipa hut or airconditioned rooms. Reviews said that it's campling style but with amenities like kitchen and toilet--so it is still easy to manage with kids.

Đọc thêm
8y trước

Cool! Thanks mommy! We went to burot beach in Batangas. Camping style without decent restrooms. They say it's not a developed beach so a decent restroom is one of the things that you shouldn't expect. How sad. Glad Cagbalete is different. Will check on th