early signs of pregnancy

Mums, Is it normal not to feel early signs of pregnancy? I don't have any. But I am six weeks pregnant.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Every pregnancy is different. I didn’t have any symptoms during my first pregnancy and miscarriage at week 6. I have morning sickness and etc with my current pregnancy , and everything is going smoothly. Suggest you to visit the gynae if you are worried

Influencer của TAP

I’m on week 18 now, and I’ve had no symptoms besides always being tired, sleepy and having headaches once in a while. #lucky lol .. just focus on eating nutritious meals and get enough rest for you and baby, most important. Good luck and take care!

Don't panic, every pregnancy is different. It's not uncommon to be pregnant and have no pregnancy symptoms. Some pregnancy symptoms, like morning sickness, will kick in probably a week's.

Thành viên VIP

Congratulations! Enjoy your good days. Different ppl have different symptoms. Some start morning sickness in second trimester. Some doesn’t even have morning sickness.

Hi yes it is cz i was also like u, jz feeling a bit weird inside my tummy thats all n i didnt knw that i was pregnant when i check i was already 7 weeks pregnant

everyone is different, to be honest, I have almost zero symptoms, other than no period for both of my pregnancy.. so enjoy while it last .

Different person have different symptoms. Fot me i only have back ache at the beginning. My morning sickness only kicks in at about w8.

my experience for all 3 pregnancies, morning sickenss symptoms kick in from week 8 or week 10 onwards

Influencer của TAP

yes! each pregnancy can vary greatly