29 weeks pregnant

Hi mummy..nw im 29 weeks pregnant..im worried went i cough or sneezing, i will feel sharp pain on my belly...

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

All thanks belong to @drakhidi, the great herbal man that cured me from my pregnancy issues I had the issues three year ago, i almost spent all i had because i was restless and i need to get rid of the disease and i did not rest until i saw peoples testimony about @drakhidi recommendation online for how he has being helping people with his herbs and i emailed him and tell him my problem and he prepare my cure and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use the herbs and behold after i finish drinking it i went to the hospital for checkup and the result was negative and the disease was completely gone from my body. You can contact @drakhidi to get your herbs too and cure yourself from any of your pregnancy diseases. Thank you. His email is @[email protected] OR Whatsapp on https://wa.me/message/MTDMIKQFECAZG. You can also email him on @drakhidi cures so many different types of diseases with his herbs such as #HERPES, #HIV/AIDS, #CANCER of all kinds, #HSV 1&2, #DIABETES, #HPV and so many more. I want to thank God for using @drakhidi to cure me from my disease.

Read more