Spotting When Wiping

I have spotting only when wiping... Colour is light pink/brown. Anyone experiencing the same thing? I'm already on 200mg progesterone

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I guess a little is fine as long as u see doctor n they give u some meds to stop the bleeding. I started on Duphaston around week 6 for 10 days, when I have zero bleeding. But doctor prescribed just to be extra safe. Then the meds finished a few days before my next appointment. During next appointment there was bleeding after vaginal scan, before that completely fine. It’s those fresh bright red kind. Doc immediately ask me pop 3 Duphaston pills. N increase my dosage to 1 tab 3 times a day. Bleeding stopped almost the next day.

Read more

same here. noticed pinkish brown discharge when i was at week 5, got paranoid and went to kkh urgent ob&g, the doc mentioned it is normal to notice such discharge, could be implantation bleeding but at 5 weeks is really too early to tell anything ( she did a scan but at week 5 it was too early to detect heartbeat), so she scheduled another appt at week 7 for another scan. the spotting stops after a day but today i noticed it again. next appt is 5 days later, trying to convince myself not to be paranoid and monitor it for another day.

Read more
2t trước

yup. the gynae mentioned that the sac is at the right place. she mentioned for threatened miscarriage progesterone will help but if it's chemical pregnancy or chromosomal abnormalities, progesterone won't help. She offered to prescribe it if i choose to take it.

Same thing happened to me, i have brown spotting on week 4th. Then doctor gave 200mg progesterone x2 / day. It was stopped the spotting. But on week 7th i have more brown/light pink spotting compare to before, so doctor gave me injection 2x /week for progesterone (oil based) and bedrest for 2wks. Now everything back to normal but i still hv to take the injection up to 12wks, just to be safe. You might want to check with your gynae, some doctor would increase the progesterone pill if necessary.

Read more

Same for me. Am at week 6 and still have bleeding and was prescribed progesterone. In the US, blood clot can be seen and also baby’s heartbeat! My hcg did almost doubled. As long as there is a 60percent increase from baseline it should be ok! The dr told me though blood clot is abnormal but it is ok and baby is safe!

Read more

same. I had pinkish discharge on and off for a week when I wipe. Was paranoid but in the end it's because of infection which is quite common in female. Gynae gave me a medicine to pump into vjj as I cannot take medicine orally. after that okay aldy.

I’m experiencing the same thing as well. This is my 2nd pregnancy! For my first I didn’t experience spotting thus I was quite scared. And I have seen clots too

1t trước

I’m really sorry to hear that. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I wish you all the best. Take care!

same here these few days ! this is my second pregnancy, was the same with my first as well

2t trước

did your gynae say it's okay?