my thinking

any mummy dun get along with mil? hw u manage?bcos me and my hubby need to wk so need my mil to take care bb but i really cannot get along with my mil, we dun talk to each other, only baby feeding timing then ask otherwise juz quiet, smetimes she will show her attitude by putting things on the table loudly, bang bang sound... then when im playing with my baby she faster carry away from me... like dun wanna me to bond with bb... when i on the TV, she off it and tell me the sound of the TV will frighten the bb, i try to tolerate as she is the only one can help to take care bb ... im still on maternity leave but i wanna take a break of not facing her the whole day so i ask my hubby to tell alittle lie to my mil that i start wk early then wking time rest at my grandma hse, aftr that go bk again.... am i wrong?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

No u are not in a wrong. I would communicate with hubby all these issue, let him know how u feel n let him deal with his own mom. Also, if possible go back to your own place asap. Own mom/grandma house always understand how u feel. And u will feel much comfortable. On tv loud is ok during the day. Have to let baby use to noise. Not extremely loud till baby scared kind but the usual daily how u on tv during the day. It’s good to let baby practice with noise in the day. Like how u gonna bring baby for outing. In future, will be much easier for u.. If baby can’t take a single noise. Baby will keep on crying even with a little sound. If mil take away from me, I will try ways to carry baby back. Find some excuses... 😆

Read more