4 Replies

Really depends on your main transportation mode when baby is out and how often will you go out. For me these are my priorities for stroller: 1) lightweight 2) can last till toddler 3) cheap For us, we splurge on car seat more than stroller because of the safety features and we probably spend more time in the car than being out (have to travel East to North and back again cz of childcare arrangement & my workplace). So, we didn't want a travel system kind of stroller but instead prefer to have a proper car seat fixed with 360 rotation option. So because we alr spend abt $600+ on a gd car seat, we just buy a cheap, lightweight, cabin sized stroller than can last till toddler. The stroller isn't being used much now anw since we can't go out due to the Covid situation. And I don't really think it makes much difference having it rear or fwd facing for a stroller. It does though for car seat. Oh and mine is just a Bonbijou stroller. Used it for 9 months and no issue at all.

Thank you for sharing! One of the strollers we are considering are also from Bonbijou (Bonbijou Lux). Wanted a stroller that can last till toddler age and for next child.

We got the Bonbijou lux coz of the launch promo at Mummy's market. It is a little heavy and bulky and cannot do rear to front. However one handed fold and durability (we want more than 1 kid) is important to us, and we want a compact stroller for transport in the car/plane. The cheaper options felt a bit flimsy to us, it's good to go touch and push the product around for yourself.

Yup, we saw it recently at Mummy's Market too. Agree, it is abit heavy and no forward facing but can hold toddler up to 25kg and spacious basket. Another model we tried is Tavo Innospin. It's a Korea brand. Look good based on video but when we tried to hand on, we faced abit of issue as the staff was not really sure how to unlock and spin the seat pad to forward facing. If any mummy and daddy bought Tavo Innospin, can share ur experience? Otherwise, we will just drop this opinion.

For us, we didn’t consider much except for the fact that we could bring both baby and our fur babies out together so we chose keenz air 2.0 for the space. Not exactly lightweight but cabin size.

Understand. Thank you!

Super Mum

What was important for me was that it’s light weight, and I should be able to fold and unfold it with one hand. The rest of the features were secondary.

Thanks for sharing!

Trending Questions

Related Articles