Combating Heat at Home for your LO

All Mummy and Daddies, the weather is so hot these few days, what are the ways to cool your LO?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Umm the aircon helps but its not very friendly financially and to the earth. Sometimessss i put three ice cubes in the drinking water bottle at noon and three pm when the heat is crazy. And cool teethers throughout. And just a onesie and no pants n socks all day. Even for nap and night sleep! I find closing all windows n main door better and blasting the fan instead. Tried with doors open but the hot air enters so meh. After lunch, we actually have a quick shower with cold water haha. This really helps! I think can consider cold water in a spray bottle to mist limbs n face throughout the day too. Avoid playgrounds and outdoors for super sunny days because we tried and noticed the slides retain heat and the rubber flooring too. But its been raining heavily the past 7 hours so might be a turn in weather!

Read more
3t trước

Thank you for the comment. I actually encounter a system which looks like Aircon but...it is friendly to the wallet and to the earth. saw it online and thought it is good to give a try. Sounds like an interesting product https://airleo.co?ta_aff=7LWLBZR7BU