Exhausted, scared, emotional as EDD approaches

Hi Mummies/Mums-to-be, recently I've been feeling down due to many reasons (pregnancy, work, everything). Experiencing pain and discomfort in lower back, pelvic etc. Feels nauseous/gagging at times.. My husband isn't the best emotional support pillar and I just feel so exhausted, overwhelmed as my EDD is approaching in Nov. I feel like there's so many unknowns and I feel so alone :( What are some tips that help may help to cope? Thanks in advance

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Find time for yourself to do the things you love / help you to relax & wind down❣️ Like treating yourself to prenatal massage :) it’s relaxing and pain relieving for the lower back pain Can try sour stuff like lemon juice or sour plum for the nauseousness Feel free to ask more questions if it help you so that you can feel more equipped for the childbirth process / postpartum journey 👍

Read more

Find your mummy friends they can the best emotional support to you. Remember to stay calm and enjoy “me time” now. Taking care of newborn is very tiring but nothing can be more joyful than seeing your baby smile and giggle in months to come. Stay happy and positive :)

Sorry no tips because I feel the same and husband is also not the best emotional pillar because he just doesn't understand. I feel very anxious about labour and very scared that I don't know how to take care the baby well. Very very worried about going into labour too!

Influencer của TAP

family support is impt. any other family that can provide you emotional support? when i could not count o my hb, i had my parents & siblings.

Find mom friends. Those who travel the same path tend to resonate better.