How good is electric rocker/swing

Hi Mummies, I am thinking to buy an electric rocker for my 2 month old baby but not sure if it is worth buying ? Does it help to put the baby to sleep - then transfer to crib/cot? Anyone can share their experience? #firsttimemom #PleaseAdvice

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used this bouncer for my second: https://shope.ee/4AUjUTLy1g For me, it helped me settle them long enough for me to do chores, pump etc during the day. If they fell asleep in it, it’s a bonus then I will transfer to cot or safe space. Sometimes, I will also use it to extend nap time. Eg: nap is 1 hour, but was interrupted at 30min mark, I will rock to sleep and place bby in the rocker to extend the sleep time, with supervision. But I will not depend on it to put my child to sleep.

Read more

high chance baby may end up needing to be rocked to sleep. you’ll have a tough time on most nights. my friend’s baby can’t sleep without rocking even at 2 years old now and she regrets

Not worth it in my experience. Baby prefers to be held instead. I slowly introduce baby to get use to sleeping in the cot. It does takes a while but now my daughter sleeps on her own in her cot.

12mo trước

Thanks a lot babe for your answer. May I please know how did you train your daughter to sleep in cot ?

I use electric yaolan (baby hammock) , works like a charm

12mo trước

Hi Mummy, Does it work to put baby to sleep ?

Influencer của TAP

good idea for my kids