I'm hurt 😔

Hi mummies..i just need to let it out, i have noone to talk to. Yesterday some girl hugged my husband. It was shocked and hurt..not because of that girl but because of how my husband reacted. He just let it happen, did not move, did not push her away. It was a long hug. His excuse was "I have no time to react". And i was right beside him. It got me thinking what if i wasn't there???? It hurts me very deeply. And made me regret carrying this baby for him. I feel disrespected. I am very heartbroken. I think i am having depression.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cannot imagine how you’re feeling. I would be devastated if that happened to me too. What has happened cannot be undone. I think you could try telling your husband how you feel and you know it has already happened. You cannot expect him to rectify that anymore but ask if he can promise this shouldn’t happen again. It takes two hands to clap. He also needs to put in effort to help you feel comfortable.

Read more
2y trước

Oh no. Second time? That’s very frustrating. Maybe you can take some time off from him first. But baby and you are still important. Go for your appointments even if you have to go alone.