HL before delivery

Hi mummies, do your gynae give HL before delivery? If yes, how long do they give.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy! i'm a subsidised patient from NUH, i requested for HL during check up, but doctor only give me 1 day HL, then i was diagnosed with preterm labour contractions and was admitted for less than 24 hours, upon discharged doctor gave me 9 days HL, then followup checkup, i was given another 12 days of HL.

Read more

first pregnancy, requested from SGH gynae for HL and they gave me 2 weeks before EDD. apparently we are entitled to 2 weeks of HL based on what the gynae informed me. likewise for 2nd pregnancy, requested for HL and given 2 weeks HL at SGH also before EDD. will request same for 3rd pregnancy as well 🤣

Read more
3y trước

Hello! Were you a sub or private patient at sgh? Coz i heard it’s a little difficult to get HL for sub patient :(

all my pregnancy I didn't get HL. Gynae will give if you have complications or need you to rest further. if all fine, you don't need HL. Cause i was advice to walk more so that i can easily deliver.

No HL, I got GDM and other complications but gynae refused to give. Gynae advised to go GP to get MC if needed

Thành viên VIP

yes but only cos i had abit complications..dont think they will give if u have no probs with ur pregnancy..

yes im 36 wreks 4 dats edd 5 feb 2022 i go HL frm today till my edd no complications just very swollen foot

3y trước

My edd is 5th Feb as well! gg for my 36th week appt today. I am gg to request for HL As i was 2cm dilated at 34 weeks alr.

Thành viên VIP

yes..i was given HL by my gynae for 2weeks before my delivery date.

Yes, got HL (1week) at 38 weeks as I was already 3cm dilated.

got myself warded for 2d1n, and 18 days of HL.

1y trước

Whats the reason you were warded ?

Yes! She gave me at 37 weeks onwards