Mummies who are SAHM, would you mind sharing how much is your household income like? I've been longing to be SAHM. My hubby is working as a freelance tutor with take home salary of around $4k. However, we have some liabilities like loans, etc. Both of us know that it's not enough to survive on one person income especially when we still have a 6 months old baby. So.. I can stop thinking about being SAHM not for the time being. Just curious.. How do the rest of the SAHM manage with single income?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

it is without a doubt for every mother dream to see our children grows up. however the living expenses in Singapore is so expensive to take the huge step. I decided to be a SAHM after I gave birth to my 4th as we do not have caregiver and to put the rest in SC and infantcare are add on expenses. it is tough to depend on 1 income and we plan it day to day basis or weekly. no more overseas trip this year and many more years to come ☹️. Gave up luxury and to spend more time with the kids and to be able to attend to their sch events without feeling guilty of taking leave is a nice feeling. plus this is the first time im able to watch my baby every milestone is such a bless.

Read more
5y trước

Yes always feel guilty when taking leave.