Thomson medical hospital bag

For mummies who just gv birth recently at TMC, can let me know what are the necessary items to pack? They have their hosp list on their website but seems too little to pack? Could be they can provide some stuffs but have to pay for it? Called the hotline but the operator herself seems not sure but she did tell me can bring own breast pump if i ask them to sterilise it they will charge with a fee😂 Im taking the premier room btw.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just bring your IC, Charger and phone (optionals: Nursing bra, breast pumps and Kotex overnight panties). Everything is pretty much provided (baby’s discharge clothings included) I wore back what I went in with so I didn’t have to bring an extra set of clothings for discharge. I wore the hospital gown thru out my stay. Everything you used is included in your bills (from slippers to sanitizers). You can bring along your breast pump, then pass to nurse to sterilise (no charge). But just remember to check ALL parts when they return you. I had to go back after discharge because they forgot my tubes and valves (valves missing btw). I took single bedder too.

Read more