Delivering at TMC, what to pack for hospital bag?

Hi all! I'll be delivering in TMC, and wondering if there's a need to bring diapers and wet tissue myself or will the hosp provide? Also, is it necessary to bring breast pump as i saw some checklists suggesting to bring it. Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depending on what room. I took single so almost everything is provided. Mummy: IC, admission letter and invoices to claim Medisave $900 Phone charger Kotex overnight panties (if you don’t mind hospital’s maternity pad then not needed) 1-2 Nursing bras (you can wear it directly on the first day then wear it back upon discharge. I went braless as I need to try and latch baby so save the hassle. ) I wore back the same clothing I admitted in. Baby: If you don’t mind baby wearing TMC’s romper then basically no need to bring anything. Otherwise just bring one set. (Romper, mittens, booties, hat, swaddle) Hubby: One or two set of clothing to change at night, 2 undies. Diapers, sanitizers, wet tissues (basically everything you can use) are all charged in your bill and leftovers will be returned to you upon discharge. LC will visit you on day 2, so you can bring along if you need her to teach you. If you intend to DL all the way then not needed.

Read more

thank you!!