Water in Confinement

Hi mummies, when u r during confinement period, do you drink plain water ?

87 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

I only purely drank red dates tea until the last 3 days of confinement, I started drinking warm water. Felt I was getting too heaty already.

5y trước

I believe its ok to drink water, just make sure its warm.. :) I still take my medications with plain water haha... Red dates does make our body warmer. You can do it mummy!!!

Duh of course you need to drink plain water to keep yourself hydrated! Only drink room temperature or warm water will do

Yes can but i drink more soups and red dates tea instead. These will warm up the body and are more nutritious.

Yes still drink. Warm water is good enough. Need to replenish water if you are breastfeeding too anyway

Yes I did to stay hydrated. especially if you are breastfeeding, you need to drink lots of water

Thành viên VIP

Yes. Keep your body hydrated is most important. It could help to maintain your milk supply too!

Thành viên VIP

Yes I do ! And once a while sneakily frank cold drinks too since the water is really very hot !

Thành viên VIP

Yep I did drink water during confinement period. It helps boasting milk supply to some extent.

Thành viên VIP

I remember having red date, 15 years ago. And counting down 198 days for the second one

not at all, only red dates W ginger or milo. my mom told mi water cannot later got wind