stress

Isit true that during confinement cannot drink plain water and can drink red dates only? :(

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm on confinement now... Grand In laws say so. Not only drink red dates sometimes have coffee and milo also. As long as hot. Once a week I will drink HL milk. 😐 But it's depends on you yourself want to believe anot. Like tummy will big if drink plain water and must sit down during eating or drinking if not sth sth...😅

Read more

This comes from the belief that drinking plain water causes water retention or will cool down the body too much. The truth: There is no harm in drinking plain water. In fact, because new mothers tend to sweat heavily because of hormonal changes, they have all the more reason to drink water and keep hydrated.

Read more
Super Mom

Depands . Im on confinment now. I drink 2.5l of plain water and hot milo every day. Im now at day 18 ,tummy is back to before i was married 😂 I avoid cold water as it will easily make me bloated and my tummy will 'go bigger'.

Thành viên VIP

my mil also tell me cannot drink plain water. but alot of people say drinking plain water will helps in milk supply so I think I'll drink. just make sure it's not cold

Thành viên VIP

Depends on your believe and practices. My cousin drank water and ate fast food. Her kid is 7 now, her health still seems pretty fine🙊

Super Mom

Not true! If you dehydrate yourself that'd be the worst thing for both your health and your milk supply

Nope. I just drink plain water too. Just warm will do. Plain water can help to boost breast milk too

Kinda true, best to drink red dates water throughout your confinement. A bit of plain water is fine.

Thành viên VIP

Not true. I had warm plain water as well maternal milk to help boost breastmilk supply.

Can but in moderation. Best to drink 炒米茶, ginger tea, red date logan tea.